In Senior Partner training you will learn about Partners' organizational philosophies, do role play exercises to troubleshoot situations that may arise with your Junior Partner once you are matched, and gain an understanding of some of the requirements and expectations that you will be held to. You will also learn what you can expect from us as an organization, including a wide range of support services that have been established to help guide you throughout your relationship with a Junior Partner.
- Support Services
- Mentor Training
- What is the minimum age of a mentor?
- What does at-risk mean?
- How and why are youth referred to your organization?
- Are the kids forced to participate?
- What are the ages of youth that you work with?
- Are the youth abused?
- Are there at-risk youth or youth in need in Douglas County?
- I don't have the time.
- I don't have the money.
- I don't have what it takes to be a mentor.
- Do I pay for the screening process?
- What will I learn in training?
- Will I be able to do further training if I want to?
- How do you match youth with mentors?
- Can I be matched with more than one child?
- How long before I am matched with a youth?
- What if I have a criminal record?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Enter your information to receive info and special news from Partners!